Will the Tripollar STOP Tighten Skin on my Breasts? Trying to Avoid Surgery!

I know the tripollar POSE will be unsuitable because of the high heat and potential for loss of volume, but will the STOP work? Someone told me they were advised against using it and if its unadviseble can someone please tell me why?

Not studied

+1
The Tripollar Stop and Pose are neither approved by the FDA in the US, so I cannot offer any information about the safety for use on the breasts.  The Tripollar Apollo is not recommended for use over the thryoid gland or the breasts.  I assume this is because no studies have been done using the Tripollar in these areas.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.