Is It Better to Have Fraxel or Restylane First?

Does it make any difference which way to get the better results? As I thought if you got the laser first the skin may be ultra-sensitive to injections?

Fraxel and filler

+1

If you have Fraxel first, wait at least 2 weeks before having fillers.  If you have filler first, wait at least 3 weeks before having Fraxel to give the filler a chance to settle.

Toronto Dermatologist

Fraxel / Laser

+1

In my opinion it's better to have the Fraxel first and wait 2 weeks to a month after your laser treatment to have any filler. This time allows the skin to heal you will start to see results and may not want to have filler. Be patient you should be pleasantly surprised.

David Alessi, MD

Fraxel vs Restylane, which is first

+1

I'd recommend the Fraxel first, then wait a few weeks and do the Restylane. The skin will have time to recover and heal this way and some of the effects of the Fraxel will already be taking place. I'd prefer this order myself.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD