What Are the Best Treatment(s) to Improve the Look of Scarring and PIH on Legs?

I have moderate scarring on both legs along with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) in the surrounding areas. The scars are the result of a severe case of body acne that occurred over ten years ago. Most of the scars are brown, flat and shiny but one is indented due to a later injury. Keeping in mind that I have dark skin and suffer from PIH what kind of treatment should I be looking at?

For post inflammatory hyperpigmentation in dark skin I would suggest conservative treatment first

+1

That would mean some topicals like retin A, hydroquinone, and hydrocortisone. You can always use more potent ingredients and strenghts to get more of an effect. I would also consider chemical peels that are superficial to help with reducing the PIH and improve the scars to a milder degree. Below is a video for you to watch and a link to see more informative videos:

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon