What Would Be The Best Treatment To Reduce The Aging Signs/Wrinkles When I Smile Under My Eyes?

The wrinkling and bags aren't usually present unless I smile. I am 35.

Improve lines under eyes

+1

Thank you for asking about correcting lines under your eyes.

• The photos show a combination of creases caused by the orbicularis oculi muscle, slight skin excess and slight fat bulging,
  • Start with Botox,
  • lower eyelid blepharoplasty will help the skin and fat bulging,
  • A lower lid TCA peel (or several) will help the skin if surgery has no appeal.
  • Best wishes.

Under Eye Treatments

+1

From your pictures and based on your age, I would suggest a combination of non-invasive treatments. Start with Botox to lessen the fine lines in the crow's feet area. An option for under the eye is a chemical peel or light laser to tighten the skin non-surgically. Doing this kind of treatment in the winter is more ideal as you do not want to be overexposed to the sun following treatment. Lastly, I would suggest Sculptra to the cheeks which will replace a very small amount of volume loss in the area and subsequently reduce the excess appearance under the eyes. Good luck!

C. Andrew Salzberg, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkle reduction is the key word here.

+1

You need some of these of these lines which tell people your smile is real.

I personally think that a combination of Botox and Restylane fillers are the way to go for someone with your issues.

I see that you live close to Columbus Ohio so I recommend that you consider seeing Jill Foster, M.D. in Columbus for these issues.