What is the Best Treatment for Snake Skin or Just Like Fish Skin?

I am 28 years of age, but my hands , legs and feet are looks like 60 year old since when i was in grade school. I am sufferimg for many years, i dont know what to do . Please help me, what should i do??? Thank you...

Body Peels may also help

+2

In addition to using at-home products with urea or lactic acid, in-office chemical peels that are specifically designed for the body can greatly improve your skin’s condition and enhance the results of your daily regimen.  In our office, we prep the skin with a malic acid and urea solution, followed by a peel with 45% Lactic Acid, 10% TCA, 10% Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid and Arbutin.  The results are stellar.  4-6 peel are recommended.

Treating fish skin

+2

Fish skin or snake skin is given the medical term of ichthyosis, and there is often a genetic basis for it. I like to use urea-based products (ideally 20-25%) to dissolve some of the dead keratin that is building up. Lactic acid preparations can also be useful.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon