What is the Best Treatment for Sagging Loese Belly Skin After Extreme Weightloss?

It has been 3 years now that I have lost 115lbs. I excersise 6 days a week both cardio and weights and I have been able to tone great arms, my legs are ok but my chest and belly are horrible. Im embarressed by my turso so much, I never even remove my shirt infront of my boyfriend of 6 years. I cannt afford a tummy tuck and i'm also scared of that process. I would love to know what you think could work for wrinkled up folds on my belly. Thanks

What is the Best Treatment for Sagging Loose Belly Skin After Extreme Weight loss

+1

There is no treatment other than abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)   that can improve the problem you describe.  Sorry to not have an answer that would be more useful to you. Best wishes.

Only surgery

+1

There is nothing to get rid of excess skin except a tummy tuck or body lift. Until you can afford it try tight garments. Sorry cant help any more than that.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com