What is the best treatment for post acne red/purple marks? (photo)

Hi. I've been struggling with acne for 6 years but now I have no more active acne. Now I am left with ugly red/purple marks on my face. 1. If chemical peel is the answer, what is the best peel to treat my marks? (I did a BHA peel once and I noticed my skin feels smoother but the marks are still there. 2. Is there any treatment to cure my problem effectively? Please help me gain my confidence back :( Thanks a lot!

Pulsed dye laser and Plato's Scar Serum

+1
A combination of Plato's Dark Scar Corrector first, followed by pulsed dye laser can improve the redness and surface color of the acne scars on your face.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

What is the best treatment for post acne red/purple marks?

+1
I offer 3 sessions of rejunva pen rolling at 2 mm depth with PRP infusion plus retina-A therapy. Fee $3,000. 

Redness In Acne Scars

+1
A simple approach is to use tretinoin or azaleic acid gels at night and salicylic acid chemical peels.   They will get better, but will take time.  I find that vascular lasers such as pulsed dye or Excel V (KTP) with or without fractional laser (Fraxel), can help rid the scars completely of redness and improve the skin texture.  Laser genesis (Yag) is another laser that may help, but no studies have proven this because it is so new.  You should go to a dermatologist with extra training in cosmetics and lasers to help you.  You will need multiple treatments and a good at home skin care regimen with hydrating cleansers and anti-redness serums (vitamin C, peptides, niacinamide ect..  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.