What is the Best Treatment for my Scars? (photo)

10 year old scars Previously treated with; - skin graft - scar revision - cortisone injection (twice after small raised keloid formation) - scar tissue excision - fat grafting w. stem cells and PRP - Vbeam - derma-roller Please help!!!?

Scar treatment

+1
Dear Curiosity

You mention in one of you photos that pigmentation is one of your major concerns. If that is the case, several treatments with a pulse dye laser would be beneficial by targeting the pigment in the scar. IPL is another option, but would take more sessions to get a result. 

For texture, TotalFX laser would really help, which could be combined with PRP to maximize collagen production and speed healing. I have had some nice results using this combination. 

I hope this helps, best wishes

Dr S

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is the Best Treatment for my Scars?

+1

Surgical scar revision and if possible breaking the straight line of the scar tog saw pattern if the tissue will allow. Follow with early (within 6 weeks) treatment with fractional non ablative lasers and silicon scar patch when the swelling from the laser treatments subsides.

Good Luck

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon