What Would Be the Best Treatment for my Scar? (photo)

My scar is now 5 months old and I have been covering it with silicon patches every day. I am still not satisfied with the scars appearance; it is slightly indented still (mostly the bottom part)- this is most visible in certain lighting. There is also swelling to the side of the scar. What treatments would you recommend for this scar- would I benefit from a scar revision or should I look at lasers or perhaps dermabrasion. I have attached a picture. Thank you in advance :)

Improving an indented and depressed forehead scar

+1

Percutaneous scar release and fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing offered in my office are both excellent options to improve this forehead scar.