What is the Best Treatment for my Atrophic Facial Scar?

I had a cyst removed approx 3 years ago that left behind an atrophic scar. It is on the bridge of my nose between my eye brows approx 1in in length 1mm wide, & 1-1.5mm deep. The incision line is diagonal running down the left side of my nose. Each end of the scar is slightly wider & more indented than the middle portion. I have had 3 rounds of microdermabrasion which slightly flattened out the surrounding tissue, as well as sculptra injections neither did much to improve the appearance.

Nose scars can be improved if they look bad

+1

Most of these depressed scars can benefit from scar revision surgery to repair the deep tissue. I perform these surgeries under local anesthesia. 

Facial scar revision after surgery

+1

Every scar is different and a visual and physical examination is needed, so that the most appropriate therapies can be chosen (several may be needed). Sculptra should have helped. Silicone Microdroplet Therapy works wonderfully, is permanent and integrates well with other therapies. I would definitely get another opinion.

Barry Resnik, MD
Miami Dermatologist