What is the Best Treatment for Loose Under Eye Skin?

I have loose under eye skin, really under just one eye, that annoys me to no end. I'm ok with wrinkles, but the the sagging just looks tired and old. What are my options for treating this other than Retin A. I'm on a budget and had a bad experience with the Vitalize Peel. Would lighter peels benefit? I've also seen on some websites that massage and pinching helps rebuild collagen, or is this a myth....

Good Treatment for Loose Under Eye Skin

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without seeing a picture or even better, having an in-office consultation to really look at and evaluate the area. Topicals such as Retin-A and anti-aging eye creams are not going to do that much if the skin is really loose and has wrinkling.  Office-based treatments which can improve this include chemical peeling, laser, and sometimes neurotoxins if the laxity is movement related. Unfortunately, treatments that are going to be effective are also going to possibly require some downtime for results. But again, everything depends on what the area actually looks like which is why you need to consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon.  The link below shows you before and afters of a woman who had a full-face aggressive TCA peel including the lower eyelids. There is definitely some improvement in the laxity of her under eye area.