What is the Best Treatment for These Kind of Nose Scars? (photo)

Ive had these scars for almost 10 years now. These were the results of popping cysts and humongous blackheads. What is the best treatment for them?

Nose scars

+1

Dear patient, enlarged pores and nose scars are really challenging to treat. In my opinion Punch grafting or cutting surgery will make them worse. A course of oral Accutane can temporary improve them. Lasers such as the fractional CO2 laser (Mixto) are helpful. 2-3 sessions, on a monthly basis, can improve them about %25 to %30.Find an experienced Dermatologist and try CO2 or Erbium lasers. Start conservative.

Los Angeles Dermatologist