What is the Best Treatment for Indented Scars Above the Lips? (photo)

I've had my scar for about 23 years from an accident. I was hit by a golf club while playing golf as a child - who says golf isn't dangerous. Haha. However, it left me with an ugly looking scar above my lips and is indented. I want to know what is the best treatment for it. I would prefer not to have revision surgery, but considering the length of the scar I don't know if I have a choice. Is laser surgery treatment effective enough to conceal this scar? Thanks for all replies.

Lip Injury From Golf Club

+1

Without properly evaluating this, it is difficult to say.  However, from your photo two things make this scar more prominent: 1) indentation and 2) how the red border of the upper lip (or vermilion border) is not smooth and continuous.  It appears that you would benefit from a scar revision following by anti scar treatment and additional non-surgical scar treatment.  I would with a team that is highly specialized to deal with this kind of problem to best minimize the scarring in this area.