What is the best treatment for Hypothyrodism hormonal acne? Is it accutane or BCP/spiro? (photos)

I'm a 26yr old F. I have PCOS & hormonal acne. 1yr ago I took diane 35 and aldactone for 6 months, skin was awsome. After 5 months my face started to break out again with more acne (black/white heads) on chest n back ( my period is regular now). My Dr. decided to put me on accutane (i prefere not to cuz of its side effects) Does hypothyroidism cause acne? And is accutane the right prescription in this case? Please advice Note: My underactive thyroid and prolactin levels are good.

Acne hormones accutane

+2
Thyroid problems are not related to acne. Both Accutane, & Aldactone are viable options for treatment, in your case. Diane is not available in USA. Discuss your preference with your dermatologist, & decide on a treatment that the two of you find reasonable. 

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon