What is the Best Treatment for a Botched Up Belly Button Without a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I recently had my belly button fixed due to a belly ring scar and am not happy with the results. I was hoping to have some kind of hood on the top of my belly button but instead came out with just a horrible scar. I am wondering what would be the best action to fix it. I am hoping to avoid a tummy tuck because I'm allergic to the high and large horizontal scar it would leave. Thank you

Hiding a belly button or navel scar during scar revision surgery

+1

If you do not like the belly button scar, you may be a candidate for a revision that moves the scar closer into your belly button in order to hide the scar.