What would be the best treatment to fix the gap between my teeth? (PHOTO)

as there are alot of treatments available....i would like to know which will best suit for my teeth. please advice :)

How to fix your teeth...

+1
Based on your photo, I would recommend full veneers and a night-guard stop your apparent teeth grinding.  Invisalign would do little to beautify the overall appearance of your smile.  Find a cosmetic dentist that know's what they're doing and has the before and after photos to back up what they claim.  Good luck to you and I hope this helps. You can "Follow" me on Real Self to ask more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Gap

+1

hard to say, definitively, from this photograph, as one can't see how the teeth fit together with the lower. No doubt it's in your best interest to have a qualified specialist, like an orthodontist, evaluate your particular situation, and not take advise from internet opinions from a very marginal photo.

Frank Celenza, DDS, PC
New York Orthodontist