How Much is a TT and Do Doctors Ever Offer Payment Plan Options?

Desperately need the TT but don't know if I can afford it. 

Payment plan for tummy tuck

+1

Tummy tucks can be financed through CareCredit, Chase Financial, and others. The cost varies according to geographic area. You can click on the Tummy Tuck Cost icon on the RealSelf.com web site. It will pull up a map of the cost that was paid for tummy tuck in your area. I hope this helps.

Tummy Tuck Costs and Financing Options

+1

The average cost of a Tummy Tuck, otherwise known as Abdominoplasty, can range from $4,700.00-$6,500.00.  This is a total cost, which includes the surgeon fee and the facility fee.  The total cost of the Tummy Tuck depends on whether you need a full tummy tuck verses a mini tummy tuck and how much time it might take. This is an estimate and may be different depending on your specific situation. 

I do recommend looking for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. It is far more important to have a qualified and experienced surgeon than to go by cost alone when researching a plastic surgery procedure.  Most Plastic Surgeon offices offer some type of financing which is available through individual finance companies.

Heather Rocheford, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks can be financed through CareCredit

+1

Plastic surgery can be financed through a finance company called CareCredit. Most plastic surgeons participate in this financing. The total cost of a tummy tuck can vary depending on the time of the surgery and whether liposuction of the flanks (love handles) is performed at the same time. The total fee can range anywhere from 6000-8000 depending on where you are in the country. I recommend consulting only with plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You can find a qualified surgeon near you by going to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website for more information. Safety and experience is far more important than cost when researching a plastic surgery procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Tummy Tuck Costs?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary  significantly even in the same town. Although important, ultimately the cost of surgery should be  of less concern than the quality and safety of the procedure performed. In other words, do your due diligence carefully. Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials.  Then, make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).
If the surgeons you choose are out of your “price range”,  wait on having the surgery until you can afford them.  Elective plastic surgery is not an “item” you should bargain shop for. You will find that revisionary surgery can be more much more expensive.

Cost of a tummy tuck and payment plans

+1

The total cost of a tummy tuck is quite variable, depending on surgeon, area and even exactly the extent of what you would need surgically. There are considerable differences within a community and even among different areas of the country with the East Coast and California being around the highest.

You should seek quotes from a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area. They can also provide you with information about financing plans. There are several companies making loans with CareCredit being about the most popular and likely to underwrite loans.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Tummy Tuck Costs Vary Regionally

+1

There is a very wide variation in the costs for a tummy tuck among different regions.  The costs are typically higher on either coast than here in the Midwest.  There are payment options (such as CareCredit) available through most offices.  The total cost in my practice, including anesthesia, etc., is $5,500-6,000.

John Whitt, MD

Tummy tuck cost

+1

The cost for tummy tucks varies tremendously depending on the surgeon, your location and how severe your problem is, whether you go to an outpatient surgicenter or have it done in a certified office operating facility. You can call your local board certified plastic surgeons, or email them for a price range. Most will have credit plans like CareCredit you can apply for, but few will have in house financing. If you cannot afford, you must ask yourself if you really need to have this done at this time. I have had patients save the money up over time and then pay for it. Good luck!

Victor Au, MD
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon