What Would Be the Best Treatment? (photo)

I had bad acne throughout my teen years and my parents smoked all throughout my growing up. now top on working in the sunlight has made for some damaged skin. large pores, textured(looks like melted wax), discoloration and scars. Have tried a few things but nothing really works. Looking into to a TCA peel but not sure it would work on me. best options? Thanks.

Best Treatment for Scarred, Sun-Damaged Skin...Fractionated CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing

+2

Hi Nohijinx,

I have found that in our practice the best treatment for the type of facial scarring that you have has been Fraxel repair, fractionated CO2 ablative laser skin resurfacing.  Make sure that you do your due diligence and choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P