What Would Be the Best Way of Treating the Scarring I Have Left from Acne? (photo)

My scars are about 2 years old and are mostly indented. I think I might have some boxcar and ice pick scars that my camera wasn't able to capture. I am interested in finding treatments that would help my skin to produce its own collagen rather than having some type of filler injected.

What Would Be the Best Way of Treating the Scarring I Have Left from Acne?

Combination of vi peel treatments along with microdermabrasion will help fade the scars. Patients love this treament, You will need a package of both to see full result.

Best of luck

Box car and ice pick scars from Acne: What kind of scar treatment

I think a multi layered approach is best. You should consider something that treats the layers under the skin and a resurfacing. Our team has tried all different types of approaches and prefer treating scars in this special way.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon