What Are the Top Two Non-surgical Mommy Makeover Procedures?

How often are these popular non-surgical mommy makeover treatments paired together? What other popular treatments are done together (or relatively close together) on mothers in their 30s who want a fresh look? 

Non-surgical Options for Mommies will Depend on Your Goals and Exam

+1

Hi there-

The first thing to understand is that the changes that pregnancy and motherhood produce in a woman's body are structural (muscles, connective tissue and skin are all stretched- often in a way that changes them permanently) and that these changes in the qualities and quantities of these important tissues cannot be reversed (in the vast majority of cases) without surgery.

I wish I could tell you how many women finally arrive in my office after a year of time and thousands of dollars spent on personal trainers and short-cut, too-good-to-be-true procedures that promised to give them the same benefits as a well-done breast lift or tummy tuck without surgery. And (obviously) the reason they end up in my office is because none of it worked.

Similarly, many women tell me that before a Mommy Makeover was a reasonable consideration for them, they needed to convince their husbands that their current appearance was not due to laziness or being out of shape. Hence the personal trainer.

The truth is that most mommies need surgical mommy makeovers if improvement in your breasts and abdomen is what you are seeking.

For other areas, there are some excellent, worthwhile options that do not require surgery- Botox, laser skin resurfacing procedures, and Coolsculpting are all excellent options for achieving improvement in your appearance if you are a good candidate and your goals are reasonable.

Laser skin resurfacing particularly would achieve the "fresher" look you ask about.

+1

Mommy Makeovers traditionally are a surgery to improve the appearance of size of the breast and something to flatten or tighten the abdomen. There is nothing non-invasive that will accomplish that on the breast and if there is only a small amount of abdominal fat with no loose skin then CoolSculpting can be performed on the stomach area.

Julio Garcia, MD

Top two non-surgical Mommy Makeover procedures

+1

Nonsurgical Mommy makeover procedures for women in their thirties are usually concentrated on improving facial features.  Botox toxins (there are 3 currently available), fillers (3 Hyaluronic acids, Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Collagen & PLLA) as well as resurfacing techniques (chemical peels, IPL, fractionated lasers) are designed to relax furrows, prevent wrinkles, restore youthful facial volume and "clean" up indiscretions from too much sun.

The second class of Mommy Makeovers for "30" year-olds include off face applications: Ulthera, Zeltiq, Zerona, etc., which are designed to tighten or eliminate small areas of fat accumulation or skin laxity.  These non-surgical therapies are predicted to expand, as demand increases.  Do your homework before trying.  Good luck.

Lavinia Chong, MD

Non surgical

+1

Fillers are Botox are the top nonsurgical procedures in the US. There are many others skin treatments that are done. If you are talking about things that correct your breasts and tummy, there are no good nonsurgical options.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Non-invasive mommy makeovers

+1

Coolsculpting has a very high satisfaction rate as a non-invasive alternative to liposuction or a tummy tuck for the right person.  If you are close to your ideal body weight and have relatively good skin elasticity, but are still frustrated by focal bulges (e.g. flanks, abdomen, inner thighs etc.) then you may find that Coolsculpting is an optimal way to reduce these problem areas while staying clear of the scalpel.  Other non-invasive make-over options for facial rejuvenation includes Neurotoxins (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) or Fillers (e.g. Radiesse, Juvederm, Restalyn).  Another non-invasive facial lifting procedure is Ultherapy which offers the benefit of deep tissue tightening/lifting with minimal or no downtime.  Good luck.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Non-surgical mommy make-over

+1

I believe that the top 2 non-surgical mommy make-over procedures involve Botox and a facial filler of some sort, such as Juvederm, Radiesse or Artefill. Botox is used to relax muscles and the fillers are used to fill in areas such as the nasolabial fold region, the marionette lines and even fine lines along the lip ( I reserve Juvederm for use in this area). 

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical procedures for Moms

+1

I think that Botox would be the most common non-surgical procedure done by patients who want a "fresh look" otherwise I would suggest a vacation :)

Best Wishes!

Top 2 non-surgical mommy makeovers

+1

Your money would be best spent on Botox and a personal trainer as the top 2 non-surgical things you can do after kids.  Nothing exists for the breasts and tummy that is worth any money being spent other than for surgery.  Good luck!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS