The Tissue Connected to the Septum on the Inside of the Nose is Uneven. Can a Filler Equalise This? (photo)

It is affecting my work as I work in the movie industry. It Does Show Up in Pictures.

Nostril Asymmetry

+1

I agree with the other reviewer. Based on my experience and the photo provided and without a physical exam, the deviation is most likely caused by displacement of the bottom or caudal portion of you septum which is best corrected with septoplasty rather than filler. Best of luck!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deviated caudal septum causing nostril asymmetry

+1

Without examining you in person it's hard to say definitively, but based on your picture it appears your nostril asymmetry is due to deviation of your caudal septum (cartilage separating your left and right nostril) which is narrowing your right nostril.  Filler is not the best option to correct this area.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD