The Tip of my Tongue Has Been Getting Sore As if It Has Burned Since I Have Started to Wear Invisalign Trays. Why?

The tip of my tongue has been very sore ever since I started to wear my trays. I feel like the the top part of my tongue is burned. Am I doing something that causing me to injury my tissue? What can I do to prevent it? Thanks

Tongue Sore from Invisalign

It can take 7-10 days for the  tissues in your mouth to get used to the invisalign tray and toughen up.  I would bring it up to your dentist and see if they can polish the edge too.  A warm salt water rinse can help any irritation heal.

Atlanta Dentist

Sore Tip of Tongue from Invisalign

Your aligner might have a sharp edge to it that is irritating your tongue. Have your dentist check it.