Should the tip of my nose be thinner? The bridge is almost perfectly straight. (photo)

My side profile is perfectly straight. Should my tip be more sculpted?

Thinner tip

+1
Most rhinoplasties involve refining of the lower lateral cartilages to obtain a thin tip.  You may benefit from this procedure.  A surgeon may be able to help you decide by analysing your nasal aesthetics and showing you computerized imaging of the surgical goals.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Should the tip of my nose be thinner? The bridge is almost perfectly straight.

+1
Deciding whether or not your tip should be thinner is actually up to you.  But, yes, the tip is round and can be
more defined and sculpted with a tipplasty.  The recovery is quick with minimal downtown,

Tip plasty candidate

+1
The bulbous tip is addressed with a combination of suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilage and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal. It is important to make sure the new tip balances with remainder of the nasal and facial features. Look for  an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results

Bulbous Tip

+1
I agree. Based on one picture alone, it appears that your nasal tip is not as defined as it could be. A nasal tip rhinoplasty may produce a more defined and feminine nasal tip. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes! The posted photo demonstrates a tip bulbous deformity that could be improved in a tip rhinoplasty surgery.///

+1
The tip of your nose can certainly be refined.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tip may be more refined with surgery

+1
Dear Chaan, 
With just this one photograph I would say that yes your tip could use some refinements to provide better aesthetics to the overall appearance of your nose. You have nice cheekbones and beautiful eyes which will be more highlighted with these refinements. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD