I Had the Tip of my Nose Done,the Plaster Came off a Week Ago Today. my Nose Between my Eyes Looks Very Wide! Will This Go Down?

also the tip of my nose looks wide, but as i didnt have work done between by eyes, the bridge of my nose, is it normal to appear wide? my sister also had the same done, but needed abit more work done, but hers does not seem as wide at all so i am quite worried! my skin may of streched abit between my eyes, will this go back to normal? please let me know any info! many thanks!

Rhinoplasty results are deceiving because of the swelling

+1
yes it us completely normal! you are very close to your surgery date so right there is so much swelling I would strongly suggest that you not look the results right as anything close to final.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon