Can the tip of my nose be reduced a little, made slightly rounder/softer with less nostril show? (photo)

I had a 2ndry Rhinoplasty 15 months ago to hide 'nostril show' from front. The surgeon grafted my nose with diced up ear cartilage btwn the bridge & tip. My nose now is over-projected & tip upturned too much, with a sharp feature which can be noticed from profile. I feel it looks unnatural. It doesn't go with my facial features & thin physique. My original nose was softer & more rounded. Can the tip of my nose be set back closer to my face? Would it be achievable with a 3rd revision? Thanks

Can the tip of my nose be reduced a little, made slightly rounder/softer with less nostril show?

+1

Some of the grafts can be removed. The nostril show needs to be evaluated with more complete photos or an exam. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty

+1

Proceed very carefully. The picture posted shows a very short nose, supra-tip depression dis-harmony of the tip and the bridge