Can the Tip of my Nose Be Made Less Prominent? (photo)

I have had 2 rhinoplasty surgeries and I am still unhappy with the shape of the tip of my nose. I wanted it to be rounded off and not look so prominent when I smile. Also from the 3/4 view, it looks kind of like a ski jump with a point sticking out. I also want that rounded off. Please help!

Ski Jump And Point

+1

From the limited views, you may need additional dorsal hump resection with cartilage graft to the supratip area along with a few other things to the tip.  I agree that an exam is necessary. 

For revision rhinoplasty a personal exam is very important

+1

You posted only one photo and that one with expression. We take at least 8 other views of noses in additon to touching and looking inside the nose to determine whats best for a revision surgery. I suggest you seek a qualified revision specialist in your area for a qualified opinion on how to improve your nose.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to form an opinion from this single view taken from above with contraction of your facial muscles.  In order to determine the best method to narrow your nasal tip, a personalized consultation should be done with a well qualified rhinoplasty specialist.

Jonathan Sykes, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to provide you with advice without seeing additional photos. I would recommend a consult with a board certified revision rhinoplasty specialist. He/she will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with information. I hope this helps, and best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplastu revision issue

+1

It is a tough question to answer without better views and definitely an exam in person.  Best to see a surgeon in person.

Tip revision

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing more pictures – you should consider posting more images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD