Will the tip drop keep dropping even after 4 weeks after open rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had an open septo-rhinoplasty 25 days ago. My main concern after the OP is my piggish appearance. My previous nose was with a hump and a droopy tip. Now, unfortunately, there is too much nostril show, which is bothering me a lot and don't think i will get used to that. I would really wish that the tip drops significantly though, maybe with 2-3 mm. What are the chances of my tip not being so upturned and how much of a drooping can i rely on with a 1 month post-op nose?

Will the tip drop keep dropping even after 4 weeks after open rhinoplasty?

+2
Still very early in the healing phase following open rhinoplasty. Allow at least 4 to 6 months of healing...

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

+2
Dear fxt, After reviewing your photographs I can certainly see where your concern comes in. Unfortunately, in my professional opinion, your nose is over rotated, shortened and the dorsum is over reduced leading to an  unnatural appearance. The only thing I can tell you right now is that you are still in the recovery phase and hopefully you will see some improvement as the swelling slowly dissipates over the next few months to a year. I wish I could provide more assurance for you. Please discuss your concerns with your surgeon and hopefully he or she can provide some reassurance. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com