Does the Tip Deproject After a Rhinoplasty?

I had a rhinoplasty about 1 week ago. It appears the nose was slightly upturned. The tip 0\appears longer or more pointy. It appears as if its more projected. Does it deproject after a rhinoplasty? If so, by how much is a norm or a range in mlimetters? Does the nose deproject as swelling takes place. I am concerned. Also, does the nose drop at all after rhinoplasty. If so, by how much? 1mm?

Does the nose deproject after rhinoplasty?

Every case is different.  You are in the very early post operative period and no conclusions can be made that early.  Some times the surgeon uses certain techniques to prevent deprojection.  Give is time and discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.