If the Thigh Lift Wasn't As Good As Expected at 52 Should That Tell Me Not to Proceed with

If the Thigh Lift Wasn't As Good As Expected at 52 Should That Tell Me Not to Proceed with to have more surgery i've had so many operations unrelated to cosmetic surgery and i'm not worried about the pain but i don't want to have the downtime off work if results aren't right. i'm realistic in my expectations regarding my age and i in no way expect to look years younger i just want to get rid of the saggy bits it's depressing after years of obsessive exercising and no results. i know i should have done something when i lost the weight years ago but with family never had the finances

More Plastic Surgery?

+1

It is very difficult to give you precise  advice without examining you. However, because your thigh lifting surgery  did not turn out as you had envisioned does not necessarily make you a poor candidate for other plastic surgical procedures. I would suggest consultation with several board-certified plastic surgeons who can give you more accurate advice based on your specifics.