Does the the Vanquish RF really work? What percentage of patients are seeing results?

The science and clinical studies are impressive for the Vanquish RF device. We recently had the opportunity to demo this class 2 devise in our practice. I liked the design, simplicity and comfort for the patient. Do you combine treatments with appetite suppressants, dietary guidelines, food log, supplement ect? Would you purchase this equipment again? Any regrets?

Vanquish Works

Vanquish offers non-surgical fat reduction for the abdomen, flanks and thighs.  We have been using Vanquish for a while now to “melt” fat in the abdomen and flanks area.In June we received the thigh applicator for Vanquish and are very excited about the results.I would say 85% of our patients are happy with their results.   The patients that are not happy typically had higher expectations of what a non-surgical device can do.   As long as patients are not putting on as many fat cells as we are taking off, patients tend to be very happy about how they look and feel in clothes.   It is not used for weight reduction it can reduce inches and pants size.

Vanquish treatments work in 100 percent of the patients. Multiple treatments are needed for best results. It is not the answer to weight loss, rather to thin areas down such as the abdomen and back for individuals unable to get rid of fat in those areas.

Ahmet R. Karaca, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon