My skin is a bit saggier along the the jaw below the ears. How can I make my jaw line firmer?
Doctor Answers (7)
Different Lifts for Different Problems
- Neck lifts tighten the neck and jawline.
- Lower facelifts tighten the neck, jawline and marionette lines.
- Mid face or Cheek lifts lift the cheeks, temples, marionette lines and jowls.
- Full Facelift treats all the issues described above.
Treatment for Sagging Skin Along the Jawline
Treatment options for saggy skin along the jaw line
- It would be difficult give us specific information regarding the procedure a visual exam. If your problem is loose skin you may benefit by a skin tightening procedure or volume edition. As we all age we lose tissue volume in our faces and elasticity in our skin. Volume can be added in the office using juvaderm Voluma or radiesse. These however are temporary solutions that last anywhere from three months to a year. Skin tightening procedures all involve which can be performed as an outpatient. Be sure and consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.