To Get the Most out of the Dollar (And for Optimal Results), What is the Optimal Waiting Time Between Thermage and Ultherapy?

I'm looking for overall skin tightening and lifting -- eye lids lifting, tear troughs and nasolabial folds improvement, firmer jawlines, etc. Am really concerned over numerous expression lines under my eyes (see them when I smile) and the tear troughs. I had a full face Thermage 4 months ago, and am interested in Ultherapy. What is the optimal time between the two treatments? Also, are they the right treatments for my problems? If not, what are? Thanks a ton!

What is the optimal waiting time between Thermage and Ultherapy?

+1

I would wait at least 6 months between treatments for optimal results. Ultherapy is FDA approved to help lift, tone, and tighten loose skin on the neck, chin and brow. The results are visible approximately 6-9 months after the treatment session. It will help give your eyebrows a lift and help refine your chin and jawline. However, you may need to add a hyaluronic acid filler such as Restylane to help the tear troughs and nasolabial folds.

Orange County Dermatologist