What is the Best Technique to Operate on Turbinates?

I have a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates (due to the deviation), I also have no tonsils and sometimes I feel very cold almost no filtration when I breath. I will need to get my septum straightened, but my question is about the turbinates. I know there are different techniques:radiofrequency, electrocautery, turbinoplasty (with or wihtout microdebrider). I would like to know what is the best technique to avoid empty nose syndrome, as I already feel my nose with no filtration sometimes.

Best turbinate treatment

+1

The best minimall tubinate operation that i use is  careful electrocauterization. All techniques be it ultrasound , radiofrequency or what have you debulk the boggy mucosa. Outfracture and minimal removal by surgery are used by my many of my colleagues