Will the tıp of my nose drop too much? (photo)

Hello i had a open rhinoplasty only 4 days ago ı have stitches between my nostrils, my nose is shaved from both sides a little and my surgeon said that he slightly elevated my nose. At first i didn't like the tip because it was too elevated but now it got better and i really liked it even its still very swollen and i have the cast on. I wonder ıf my tip is going to drop down too much to notice cause i actually liked it and dont want it to look low

Will the tıp of my nose drop too much?

+1

It is just too early.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.