The swelling under my chin appears to be worse than it was the first week after surgery. Is this a problem?

I had the lifestyle lift and neck liposuction procedure 2.5 weeks ago. I haven't been overly active or started back at the gym, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something that's impacting this swelling?

Persistent swelling

+1
While I am not a LSL surgeon, I can tell you that any procedure including neck liposuction will result in neck swelling.  I always inform my patients that resolution of all swelling takes 3-6 months, even though much will be gone in the first month.  So try to be patient with the healing process.  If in doubt, speak to your surgeon.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon