When The Swelling of BBL Goes Down, Is That The Final Result? Or Do Results Continue To Enhance With Time?

once the swelling of brazilian butt lift goes down is that the final result or does it enhance as time goes on

Only your surgeon can tell you what a typical postoperative experience is in their practice

+1

Hi there-

Only your surgeon can possibly know what a normal or typical postoperative experience is for their patients. While I can tell you what my own patients experience, this may differ significantly from what you should expect, and therefore would only confuse you.

Your best bet is to call your surgeon and ask them this question.