Could the sutures inside the nostrils have gone loose? Help!! My doctor keeps ignoring and saying its nothing.

7 days post op and its healing pretty fine. But I noticed something odd today. The inside sutures of the nostrils may have gone loose. I'm scared they might have gone back to normal. Cos everytime I yawn they'd expand and I'd have to try to stop it but it'll still pusb through and I'd have to kind of fight the nostrils from flaring by holding them a bit. Anyways thr left nostril looks like it may hav3 completely gone off. :-( what to do and what could happen

Concern about nasal sutures.

+1
The sutures plastic surgeons put inside the nose are designed to dissolve after approximately 1 week, so noticing them coming out wouldn't be an issue.  Check with your surgeon to be sure the incisions are healing appropriately and follow your surgeons advice about care for the area.

Internal nasal sutures at 7 days post-op

+1
The internal nasal sutures placed during rhinoplasty usually dissolve within a week or so.  If concerned, touch base with your surgeon.

Following your surgeon's post-op care instructions

+1
Following up closely with your surgeon will give you the best chance for optimal healing.  It's hard to make a comment based on one picture of your nose without knowing what it looked like pre-op and what was done during surgery.  The only surgeon to have that knowledge is the surgeon who performed your operation.  If you're surgeon does not seem worried, then you likely do not have to be either.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD