What is the Best Non Surgical Treatment for Lines Under Eyes and Around Mouth To Give a General Lift and Improve Skin Surface?

Treatment for improvement of texture and fine lines

+1

The best treatment for texture, pores and fine lines is the microablative fractionated CO2 laser like SmartSkin. This laser is very effective for wrinkles, acne scars, and improving skin texture.  You seem to have a fair skin complexion.  This laser treatment is very precise and predictable.  You will have two days of swelling, two days of peeling and two days of redness.  To maintain your result I would consider using SkinMedica TNS essential serum with growth factors.

Good Treatments for Under Eye and Peri-Oral Wrinkles and Laxity

+1

That is a difficult question to answer without seeing photos or being able to evaluate you in person. Some things that can be helpful are chemical peeling and/or laser treatments (resurfacing and tightening).  When done correctly, injectable neurotoxins (ie. Botox) can also sometimes give lift around the mouth. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD