What is the Best Non Surgical Way to Freshen and Tighten my Skin? I Am in my Mid 30's and Would Like a Pick Me Up So to Speak.

I am in my mid 30's and over the last few years feel like I am really starting to show my age. I have a long term terminally ill baby and feel like the lack of sleep and stress are doing a number on my skin. What are the best products and treatments for this sort of thing? I feel like my skin looks dull and my eyes seem to always be puffy and blaw. What can I do?

A Series of Superficial Peels Works Well For Freshening Face, Neck, Decollete, and Hands

+1

I have been using a variety of in-office, superficial peeling agents for freshening dull, sallow skin; smoothing rough skin; fading brown spots, mottled pigmentation, melasma and improving fine wrinkling since 1984 with gratifying results. The agents most commonly employed agents for these purposes include maximum strength glycolic acid (70%); Jessner's solution (a combination of several different acids), and beta hydroxy acid (30%). For best effect, some individuals may require a combination of these.

Depending upon the particular circumstances, I generally perform a series of four to six peels at monthly intervals and combine these in-office sessions with the at-home use of prescription formulations.

Overall, I have not been impressed with the results of more expensive and heavily marketed and hyped light and other energy-based treatments, including fraxel lasers and IPL, for any of these purposes. Chemical peels of all types are tried and true, have withstood the test of decades of safe and effective use in humans, and are relatively inexpensive and are particularly suited to a young person first beginning to have aesthetic problems.

Web reference: http://YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com

Best non-surgical way to freshen and tighten skin

+1

I recommend you consider fractionated radiofrequency treatments with the eMatrix to freshen and tighten your skin. "Sublative rejuvenation" with the eMatrix is effective for the delicate skin around the eyes and on the neck. eMatrix utilizes a new form of fractionated radiofrequency technology to improve the appearance of your skin without the damage and downtime associated with more aggressive techniques. The standard treatment course is 3 to 4 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/medical-spa-services/facial-rejuvenation/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon