Should I Have the Surgery, Will the Wider Implants Fill the Gap? (photo)

Im 5ft 8ins 150lbs Quite broad I have Tubular Breasts i had my first BA 2005 with 495cc implants which i had to have removed last year, my 2nd BA i had 560cc implants with the width of implants about 13cm. Ive been back to my surgeon who has recommend having 650cc with the width of the implant being 16cm to close the gap. Will this close the Gap more or will this cause Symmastia ?? Also will 650cc be much difference? they will be moderate implants so less projection. Kind Regards Diane

Closer breasts

+1

Thank you for the picture.  I do not think switching implant profiles is going to give you the result you desire.  The amount of cleavage you have or how close your breasts are, is determined by the width of your sternum.  Which will not change with a larger implant.  I hope this helps you.

Kindest regards,

Neil J. Zemmel

Web reference: https://www.richmondplasticsurgery.com

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

Based upon the posted photo I believe you do not need further surgery unless you desire increase in size. the intra breast "gap" will not improve by increasing the width of the implant. You anatomy of the chest and breast limits the desired result you are requesting. 

Wider implants are not the answer

+1

Wider implants are not the answer.  To be sure I really need to view you laying down to see how your chest shape is.  Also side views are important.  It appears to me that the implants are going laterally and down.  I would suggest a smaller, higher and fuller breast than a larger, wider, and low one.  If you go my approach the medial gap would be smaller.