I have had the surgery 6 days ago and I am slightly worried about the swelling of My left eye?

as can be seen from the photo My stiches have not yet been removed so I am looking forward to getting them out tomorrow. I will put a collage of photos and post them up to show the extent, also my left eyelid looks uneven is this because of the bruising?

Post Op Eyelid Swelling

+1

It is way to early to evaluate asymmetry. In general, swell gets worse for the first three days. You are only 3 days on the downside of the swelling curve. it takes 10-14 days to look socially presentable, one month for 50% swelling resolution, three months for 75% resolution and one year for the final result.

Be patient but ask you surgeon this question on your post operative visits.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon