Who are the "best" surgeons for refining and lifting nose tip in Toronto?

Hello, I would like to have rhinoplasty done and I am looking to have only a small change done to my nose. I have a bulbous tip and would like to lift and refine the tip only. No changes to the bridge or anything extreme. I find that as I age my nose is getting more bulbous and broad. I have a small face and am looking for a small cute nose. Is there a surgeon in Toronto who is the "best" at performing such a surgery? I would like to have some consults and the proceedure done in hospital.
Here is a link to doctors in your area. You can read through those doctors' reviews and decide who might be best for you.

Hope this helps!
Lori

+1

Best advice I can give and why I write it frequently:

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.