Could you tell me the surgeons particularly dealing with revision rhinoplasty in USA and Europe?

Hello everyone , I would like to start my research on revision rhinoplasty surgeons from USA and Europe. Hence I think it would be a good starting point to hear about the surgeons specializing in revisions with experience more than 10 years. Do you think the fellowship program directors are by default the best or this is not always the rule ?

+1
Experience is important in years, sure.  However, the number of rhinoplasties performed is more important as well as the talent of the individual surgeon. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revision rhinoplasty and surgeons

+1
There are many good revision rhinoplasty surgeons in the US and overseas.  Many surgeons including myself do them.. Good luck.

+1

Rhinoplasty is the hardest of all facial plastic surgeries.  You should research your surgeon and a great place to start is with a Facial Plastic Surgeon.  You need to have a consultation with the doctor (in person or through the internet) and discuss your concerns/issues.  Get a feel for the doctor; his/her credentials and look at photos.

Rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

The best place to start looking is the american society of plastic surgeons.  When choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon seek a surgeon that has lots of before and after pictures.  Unlike many other cosmetic surgeries rhinoplasty is a very difficult surgery and requires a trained surgeon in this field

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Experienced rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

Many surgeons from different specialties have experience and expertise in revision rhinoplasty.  When researching, ask the questions that you are inquiring about in this communication, then ask surgeons that you obtain consultations with to show you examples of their revision rhinoplasty work.  It is likely that "fellowship program directors" are very good, if rhinoplasty is a significant part of their practice.  However, there are excellent rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty surgeons who don't have fellowships. 

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon