What can I do if the surgeon and I disagree on results of tear trough injection with Juvederm? (Photo)

I had tear trough Juvederm injection. 10 minutes after the injection, I noticed my right eye trough was worst! It was deeper and more apparent. I called the PS back in and told him my concern. His response was to wait for the swelling to dissipate. 2.5 weeks later, still looked worst. During the appt he adamantly disagreed with me. I know my face and it is worst! He refuses to fix or dissolve it. I am so upset and don't know what to do. Does he have a right to deny fixing the problem?

Tear trough asymmetry

+2
You do have an asymmetry here.  I would return and ask him to either add a little to even  it out, or just dissolve it.  If they are reluctant to do that, it is time to find someone who will.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Disagreement over tear trough injection results

+1
I agree that there is asymmetry. Ask your plastic surgeon to dissolve it and offer to pay for that procedure. Otherwise find someone else.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon