Will the Use of Strattice Around my Submuscular Implant Impact Comfort & Motion?

I am planning to have bilateral breast reconstruction revision from a 310cc style 363 saline implant to 410 cohesive gel implants because the fill valve on the saline implant is protruding outward and poking up through my muscle and skin. I am a thin and very physically active woman in my 50s. If strattice is utilized around my implant to give a nice appearance, would the sutures holding it in place impact the movement of my pectoral muscles over the implant as I swim, do yoga, garden etc? Help?