Is the stitch method Otoplasty recommended? If so are there any surgeons in Sydney that are skilled in this procedure?

I really want to know the professional take on the stitch method of Otoplasty. Or from people that have had this done.And also if anyone could recommend any surgeons in Sydney, Australia that are skilled in this particular procedure.Thank you in advance

+1
I am not sure exactly what you mean by stitch otoplasty. However, there is a common method of incisionless otoplasty that uses only suture to reshape the upper portion of the ear through very tiny incisions. I've found this to be helpful for very conservative changes in the upper 1/3 of the ear. However, in my experience this is not as effective for severe protrusion or in cases where the bowl of the lower part of the ear protrudes.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon