What Are the Step by Step Surgical Procedures for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have not found much information on the actual surgical procedure.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How to do a Brazilian butt lift

+2

A Brazilian butt lift is a beautiful and effective body contouring procedure that can create a small waist a flat tummy a sculpted back and full natural shaped buttocks. In my practice here in Miami, I tell my patients that this procedure is actually three surgeries performed at the same time. The first surgery is thorough body contouring VL liposuction throughout the abdomen hips waist flank back and legs. The second procedure is when we take this tissue that we have collected and separate the fluid that we used for the liposuction as well as the broken fat cells that occurred in the process. Finally, the last step is to take this healthy fat tissue and use it to sculpt your beautiful new curves.

We have found that a vitally important step in this process is to get to know the patient and her goals extremely well. Like every patient, every butt should be shaped differently. We spent a great deal of time with the patient assessing their frame so that together we can come up with a surgical plan to create a shape that will look great on them.

Just as important as the procedure is the postoperative care for which we provide for the patient postoperative garments that we have specifically designed for this procedure, cushions that they can use to avoid placing pressure on the areas that have received fat, and multiple inserts for their garments to help guide the healing process.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/brazilian_butt_lift_photos.htm

How is a Brazilian buttock lift performed

+2

A Brazilian buttock lift is also known as a fat transfer to the buttock. The procedure involves removing fat from unwanted areas by way of liposuction and transferring or injecting the fat into the desired areas. Although the procedure does increase the size or volume of the buttock, it also is very powerful at reshaping the entire lower back, waist  and hip area as well. The surgery is typically done under general anesthesia and takes 2-3 hours. Patients need to avoid direct sitting on the buttock area for about two weeks after surgery in order to preserve as much of the transferred fat as possible. A good candidate must be in good health and have sufficient fat in order to have a successful outcome. You can review some videos I have on this topic if you visit my website and look under the Procedures section of Buttock.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this type of surgery before undergoing this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

The Brazilian Butt Lift: How is it done?

+2

The Brazilian Butt-Lift is an effective and aesthetic form of butt augmentation surgery which results in a youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile. People of all ages are having the butt lift procedure. The buttock is first contoured by performing precise liposculpture in the areas around the buttocks to make them stand out. Common areas liposuctioned include the back- directly above the butt, the stomach, and the thighs. Oftentimes, the liposuction alone will improve your profile and maximize the contour and figure. The fat suctioned from these areas is then carefully processed and purified such that only a fraction of the donor fat removed will qualify for re-injection to the buttocks. The fat is placed or transferred to the buttocks with special cannulas. This procedure typically involves 'hundreds' of micro fat injections and with proper fat harvesting, processing, and injection, the result should be long lasting. The Result of the Brazilian Butt-Lift is a more sensuous, youthful, perky buttock and profile which puts the entire body’s figure into aesthetic balance.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

The steps for a Brazilian Butt Lift...

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is an excellent procedure which usually leaves patients happy with the outcome.  It's a fairly quick and painless procedure that is easy to go through with a quick recovery.  The surgeon will remove fat from the areas around the buttocks and will then transfer it into the buttocks, thereby making them more distinct.  Most doctors will save a portion of the fat so that it can be inserted at a later date.  I advise you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate.

Web reference: http://www.AssociatesinPlasticSurgery.com

Edison Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank yo for your question.  Basically a Brazillian Butt Lift is not even a lift.  It is autogous fat transfer to the buttocks.  We call our procedure Natural Fill Buttocks.  We do our procedure under local anesthesia.  The first step is liposuction.  This can be done anywhere you have excess fat but ideally you want to do lower back, love handles, maybe hips.  This helps contour the areas around the buttocks.  We use the Body Jet for this.  Then the fat is transferred or injected into the buttocks to improve the shape and contour.