What is the Step-by-step for a Lbl, Abdominoplasty, and Fluer De Lis?

I am a massive weight loss patient. I did it through diet and exercise. I am having a LBL, abdominoplasty with muscle plication, and a fluer de lis in my first surgery. I am looking for some sense of the play by play of the first surgery. I understand where the incisions will be on my body. But I have no idea about the order of things after that. I'd like to more fully comprehend what my surgeon is going to see and do, and what choices he will make based on that once my abdomen is open.

What is a LBL

+1

A lower body lift is also referred to as  circumferential body lift = belt lipectomy.  This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift.  The buttock lift can also include buttock augmentation.  The lateral thigh lift will help contour the lateral aspect of your thighs.  The procedure can taken between 5-7 hours depending on the amount of tissue/skin that needs removal/treatment.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Procedural details

+1

To learn about the actual steps of your procedure, you need to speak with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He/she is the best person to give you the "Step by step" of your procedure and answer your questions.

Best of luck.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Step by step with weight loss

+1

The choice of surgical procedures really depends upon your preferences.  I will often combine procedures that are complimentary.