How Much is the Starting Price for a Brazillian Butt-Lift?

I'm 20 and I have an awkward shape. I seem to only gain weight in my abdominal area while my legs remain skinny. My thighs are a bit larger now but none the less im squared with a flat butt. Does the price change depending on how much fat they move or does it not matter?

+1

Thanks for your question. It is important to see photos or personal evaluation. I like to do liposuction in the complete back if necessary or lower back in addition to the belly to achieve better contour. Price depends on areas of liposuction, state, country, doctor, etc.  price ranges from 3500-4000 dollars.

Web reference: http://www.drawalkirisorbles.com

Cost of BBL

+1

Currently running a special on BBL for the summertime at $5999.00 in Miami.  This is a total price cost including VASER Liposuction of the entire abdomen and entire back/flanks to contour and shape those areas and fat injection into the buttocks/hips.  This is an all inclusive price.  I charge more when I operate in NYC.  Price varies on location, surgeon, etc....Cheap prices don't mean good results as having a bad outcome will be more expensive in the long term as corrections typically cost more.  Do your research wisely.  Also, check your surgeon to make sure they are a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON which can be done on the American Board of Plastic Surgery Website.  There are many doctors out there who advertise as plastic surgeons or cosmetic surgeons and they are not one.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of brazilian buttock lift

+1

The cost of a Brazilian buttock lift can vary greatly from 5000-15,000 depending on where the procedure is done and who is performing the procedure. I recommend consulting with several experienced board certified plastic surgeons and look at many before and after photos before making your decision. Cost should not determine which surgeon you choose for this or any procedure.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Cost of Brazilian butt lift procedure

+1

Currently I am offering a special price of $7900 all inclusive( or fees, general anesthesia fees, surgeon fees, one compression garment, one squeem garment, all pre and post op visits) 

Web reference: Http://www.drlacerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

About $4500 for Brazilian butt lift (liposuction + buttock fat injection)

+1

This procedure has a catchy name.  It really means liposuction in combination with fat injection to the buttocks.  I charge about $4500.  This would involve liposuction of the midsection along with fat injection of the buttocks.  If you have more areas treated with liposuction, the price is more of course.  This includes the anesthesia and surgery center fees.  It is an extremely popular combination because of its complimentary effect to create a more hourglass figure.  I've attached a link to my website.

Web reference: http://www.swansoncenter.com/content/ideal-body/procedures/buttock-augmentation/patient-photographs.asp

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Prices for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Prices for Brazilian Butt Lift can vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  Surgery is not something that you want to bargain shop for.  I would suggest that you go to a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons and find who you feel comfortable with doing your surgery.  Determine the price in your area and then determine if the surgery is within your budget.  Brazilian Butt Lift involves harvesting fat through liposuction from areas of your body such as your belly, your back, and your thighs.  Then processing and purifying that fat and injecting it into your buttocks to help enhance, lift and rejuvenate.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

How Much is the Starting Price for a Brazilian Buttlift?

+1

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Fees range dramatically as do results.  The best way to save money is to have the procedure done right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php