Will the soreness and burning sensation minimize or go away completely? (photo)

I had my second breast augmentation on Oct. 5th 2013 so im 16 days post op and the only reason i got this augmentation was because i had a deflated implant on my left breast. this time around i have a severe burning sensation on my right breast it comes and goes but it gets so bad at times and i didnt have that when i had my first augmentation back in 2007. Is this normal? will it go away? what can i do for the pain ive tried everything possible.

Breast Pain

+1

I am sorry you are having so much difficulty. I have practiced over 26 years and have seen multiple variations with burning and pain. Fortunately, it almost always resolves.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon